BIO-CLEAN – a harmless solution to blocked or slow drains, clogged sewer pipes and septic tanks which don’t function normally
- Unclogs kitchen sinks, lavatories, floor and laundry drains, bath tubs, showers, septic tanks and sewer pipes
- Effective way to reduce and prevent the organic waste buildup
- Safe for people, non-poisonous, no heat, ho fumes, no boiling
- Safe for your plumbing system and the environment
Charlotte Plumbing Masters is an official reseller of BIO-CLEAN – a friendly bacteria waste eliminator which is completely harmless for you and your family. The natural bacteria attacks the organic wastes and eats it, safely removing it from the pipes where it would otherwise buildup and lead to clogs and expensive repairs. Grease, food particles, paper, cotton and even hair, are the bacteria’s natural food. Without affecting your plumbing system or the environment, BIO-CLEAN helps you clean your sewer pipes, drains and septic tanks from the organic waste, making it an ideal solution to plumbing issues like clogs, slow drains and unpleasant odors.
Advantages of BIO-CLEAN:
- A perfect eco-friendly solution!
- Economically advantageous: Using BIO-CLEAN is friendly to your pipes and plumbing system. It doesn’t heat the pipes unlike most of the chemical solutions.
- Efficient: The chemical products may work once or twice, but every time you use them, you kill all the friendly bacteria also. That’s why in long terms the chemicals usually lead to even worse clogs. The bacteria are not restricted by the gravity, so they spread through the entire plumbing system.
- Easy to use: You just need to mix it with warm water and pour it down the drain. Give it six to eight hours to work before you use the drain again. Once activated, the bacteria actually spread themselves, doubling their number every 30 minutes.
- Multipurpose: residential and commercial applications; unclogs all kinds of drain and sewer pipes; perfect for maintenance!
Buy Bio-Clean Here